NRCSE certification: Silver Award.
We are proud to be part of the UK’s national network of supplementary schools. The National Resource Centre for Supplementary Education (NRCSE) awarded us its Silver Award in June 2017.
In 2017, the Petite École de Reigate was once again inspected by Pascale Vassie, Director of the NRCSE. This inspection was followed by a presentation of the pedagogical aspects of the school at the NRCSE offices in London. At the end of this inspection, the school received a “Silver Award“. Despite its very young age, the Petite École de Reigate is only the third FLAM school to receive this award in the United Kingdom (out of 53 schools).
For more information about the NRCSE, the only national body responsible for’additional schools’, visit their website: https://www.supplementaryeducation.org.uk
Excerpts from the 2017 NRCSE inspection report:
– Excellent environment, well-equipped.
– I was particularly impressed with the children’s commitment to their language development.
– The children were audibly taking responsibility for their own learning.
– The classes were rigorous and fun. The lessons well planned with an excellent use of various resources.
– Parents were clearly engaged in the development of the school and committed to supporting the teachers.
– Excellent procedures for keeping children safe and ensuring an effective learning environment.
La Petite École de Reigate is a member of the Parapluie FLAM Association, which networks some forty FLAM structures in the United Kingdom. It is a valuable source of information, advice, resources and training.
The president of the Parapluie FLAM Joëlle Simpson visited us during the 2017 end of year show and testified: